BlueTrek G2 User Guide
The Bluetrek G2 headset is a wireless headset based on the Bluetooth technology.
The Bluetooth technology is a standard for wireless short distance radio communications. Devices like a headset and a mobile phone can communicate with each other without wires within approximately 10 meters.
Bluetrek G2 is a qualified Bluetooth headset that complies with the Bluetooth 1.1 protocol. It supports two profiles: Headset Profile and Hands-free profile. It will work with any qualified Bluetooth device that supports the Headset profile or the Hands-free profile.
Bluetrek G2 headset can be used with:
- A qualified Bluetooth mobile phone (*);
- A non-Bluetooth mobile phone (*) connected to the Bluetooth adaptor BT07 (optional);
(*) or another Bluetooth device supporting the Headset or Hands-free profile. This user guide is focusing on the use of this Bluetooth headset with a Bluetooth mobile phone, which is the most common application.
Your Bluetrek G2 will allow you to take a call, initiate a call (if your phone has voice controls), and adjust volume directly on your headset, without the need to touch your mobile phone.
The Bluetrek G2 headset has 3 buttons:
- “TALK “Button (central button),
- 1 “VOL+ “button,
- 1 “VOL- “button.
- Please refer to the picture on page 2.
Before using Bluetrek G2 headset, you must:
- Charge the headset; please refer to the “Charging Bluetrek G2” section of this user guide.
- Pair the headset with a mobile phone. Please refer to the “Pairing Bluetrek G2” section of this manual.
Right-click here to download PDF version